University of Finance and Management conducts recruitment twice a year. Candidates who register for the winter semester start classes from October, while candidates who register for the summer semester begin classes from March.
Applying to University of Finance and Management in Warsaw is simple.
All you need to do is follow 6 steps:
1. Fill out an online enrolment form via: umf.vizja.pl . After registration, you will receive a registration number and your own recruitment account will be created.
2. Upload electronic versions of the required documents to your recruitment account. The list of documents can be found below.
3. Pay tuition fee. Once we accept the payment, we will send you the invitation needed to obtain a visa.
4. Apply for visa (and let us know about your visa status). The list of necessary documents and places where Polish diplomatic posts are located can be found at: https://www.msz.gov.pl/en/travel_to_poland/visa/
5. Submit original documents at UFM Admission Centre (after arrival).
6. Sign learning agreement.
• signed application form,
• 1 photo,
• secondary school diploma + apostille/legalization,
• university diploma + apostille/legalization (candidates for graduate studies)
• health certificate,
• signed tuition fees agreement,
• any internationally recognized language certificate will be useful, too.
Monday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Wednesday 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Thursday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Friday 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Saturday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm