Transfer from another institution
Students who decide to transfer to the University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw will be exempt from the entry fee, they will receive a discount on tuition fees of 500 PLN in the first year after transferring and a 10% discount on tuition fees in subsequent years of study. Information on transfers is provided by the Student Affairs Office located in room 52 on the ground floor.
If you are thinking about changing your university and moving to the University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw, read the list of necessary steps in order to complete the transfer:
1. Register via:
. You will receive an individual application number and your recruitment account.
2. Post the study course card to your recruitment account. It will be used to compare curricula and offer preparation.
3. Receive the transfer offer and become familiar with program differences and financial offer.
4. Select the payment option and deliver the remaining documents. A complete list of required documents can be found below.
5. Sign an agreement on program differences and an agreement on payment conditions for the studies.
6. Start studying at the University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw.
• signed application form,
• 1 photo,
• secondary school diploma + apostille/legalization,
• university diploma + apostille/legalization (candidates for graduate studies),
• certificate of academic record
• signed tuition fees agreement,
• agreement regarding the curricular differences;