Erasmus+ Incoming Students
All exchange students must be nominated by their home universities by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter Semester: June 30
Summer Semester: November 30
AcademicCalendar(Upload the file)
How to apply?
All students are required to apply online using our online application system.
Students are required to send scans email@example.com of the following documents:
- A recent photo (35x45 mm)
- ID card (for the EU citizens) and passport for non-EU citizens
- Learning Agreement signed by the student and the Academic Coordinator of the Home University
- Proof of language proficiency (English or Polish)
- Health insurance
- Secondary School Certificate
- Students need to keep their login credentials to the online application system. They will need it to access the system when they come to Poland.
ACADEMIC HOUSING NETWORK
As part of the development and support program for students of the University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw "Study. Living. Work in Warsaw" Academic Housing Network was created.
Academic Housing Network offers the possibility of accommodation while studying for Polish and foreign students. We offer places in single, double, triple and quadruple. Getting to the University shall not exceed 30 minutes.
The apartments include a kitchen for common use by roommates, bathroom and toilet. The rooms are equipped with basic furniture - beds, desks, wardrobes.
The university currently has over 200 locations in more than 40 apartments.
In the coming years we plan to dynamic development of the Academic Housing Network.
BENEFITS OF A FLAT IN ACADEMIC HOUSING NETWORK:
- Warranty accommodation before the start of classes at the University
- Comprehensive service assistance and care coordinator Academic Housing Network
- The ability to check-in
- Good access to the University
- Minimum formalities
- Clear rules of tenancy and usage of apartments
- Attractive prices
Applications for places in the Academic Housing Network can be made using the recruitment system after logging into the account of the candidate or the Extranet.
Detailed information can be obtained by calling + 48 606 547 616 - or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, contact the Erasmus Office for an up-to-date course catalog: email@example.com
|Local Grade||ECTS Grade||Explanation|
|5||A||EXCELLENT - outstanding performance with only minor errors|
|4+||B||VERY GOOD - above the average standard but with some errors|
|4||C||GOOD - generally sound work with a number of notable errors|
|3+||D||SATISFACTORY - fair but with significant shortcomings|
|3||E||SUFFICIENT - performance meets the minimum criteria|
|2||FX/F||FAIL - some more work required before the credit can be awarded|