The offer is directed to students of all academic majors, who follow full-time or extramural courses (except for students of the first year of Bachelor's degree courses) who meet all the criteria specified below, i.e. they:
- are students at the University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw – citizens of any country of the world;
- have an average grade calculated based on all the years of university education of at least 3.5 – for traineeship and 4.0 – for mobility for studies;
- know the foreign language/the language of the mobility well enough to have training abroad or take a partial academic course (the minimum level for studies is B2).
- are not subject to disciplinary punishment or no disciplinary proceedings have been instituted against them at the time of qualification;
- have successfully completed all previous study periods;
- are not on a Dean's leave during mobility.
A University Graduate may carry out mobility for traineeship/internship within 1 year from graduation provided that qualification for the Erasmus+ Programme takes place during the final year of studies at the latest.
The offer is directed to staff members of the University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw.
In the academic year 2019/2020, the University may co-finance 2 staff mobility for teaching assignments (STA) and 1 staff mobility for training (STT).
Details are available HERE
We promote academic mobility! Teacher, get a Diploma for your contribution to the development of academic mobility and internationalisation of the University. As a scholar of the Erasmus+ Programme you gain:
- organisational and financial support for your scientific activity;
- promotion and organisational support for extracurricular educational meetings/ scientific circles;
- priority in selection of the staff for studies in the English language;
- access to an array of university facilities (parking space, additional lecture halls, offices).