- Erasmus+ Online Linguistic Support
- See guidelines for logging in and taking the OLS test here
- In line with the guidelines provided by the Polish National Erasmus+ Agency, all participants who travel to take partial educational courses abroad and/or have traineeship as part of the Erasmus+ programme are obliged to take a language test before and after mobility through the Online Linguistic Support (OLS). This is applicable to students who have lectures (study)/traineeship (work) in the following languages: English, Czech, Danish, French, Greek, Spanish, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Swedish or Italian.
- If there is no language that the student is going to study or train in abroad among the 11 available languages, the student does not have to give the name of the language or take a language proficiency test before and after mobility.
- Online Linguistic Support is a tool serving to asses language competency and improve foreign language skills of the participants of long-term mobility within the framework of Erasmus+. OLS is available at: http://www.erasmusplusols.eu
Language proficiency test
- Mobility Participants User Guide for Assessment
- is mandatory before and after mobility;
- the score achieved in the test has no effect on mobility – as it only serves to verify foreign language proficiency before and after mobility;
- the student will receive an email with the language proficiency test results.
- Each student at the University of Finance and Management who has qualified for mobility for partial studies abroad and/or traineeship is obliged to take an online language test before leaving for scholarship.
- A scholar will receive an OLS licence via email as well as an invitation to take the mandatory language proficiency test before mobility.
- The obligation to take the language proficiency test before and after mobility in one of the languages available in OLS is included in a financial agreement on mobility for partial studies or traineeship abroad within the framework of the Erasmus+ Programme.
- The online language course covers the following elements:
- The courses are voluntary (i.e. available for the persons who are interested) and one's willingness to participate should be communicated by email: email@example.com
- Language courses: a drop-down menu offering possibilities to improve language skills: reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, communication, which is a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) at the level selected by a participant;
- Tutoring: a virtual class with a teacher every other week, which lasts 30 minutes and is scheduled between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m., and that students sign up for;
- A forum: (teachers respond to the participants’ questions);
- Level test: a final test at the end of an online course.
We encourage you to take part in the language course!
- Technical problems with the Erasmus+ Online Linguistic Support system http://erasmusplusols.eu will be referred to the technical department of the OLS or they can be reported directly at the OLS website;
- The student takes the second mandatory test after returning from the scholarship;
- The tests are intended to verify whether linguistic competence has increased during the mobility.