Ordinance No. 2/03/2020 of the Rector of the University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw
Based on Article. 23 clause 1 of the Act of 20 July 2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 85) and §12 para. 4 item 13 of the Statute of the University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw, it is hereby ordered as follows:
Due to the epidemiological situation in Poland, I oblige all students and employees of the University of Economics and Human Sciences in Warsaw to comply with the following safety rules:
1) All persons who have recently returned or arrived from abroad are required not to come to the university for a period of 2 weeks from the date of their arrival in Poland.
2) A student who returned or arrived from abroad is obliged to notify the university by sending an e-mail to the following address: Dziekanat@vizja.pl, containing the following information: name, surname, index number, field of study and year of study, date of arrival to Poland, the country (or countries) from which he travelled. Absences from the didactic classes of such a student will be excused within 14 days from the date of arrival in Poland.
3) An academic teacher or other person teaching classes at our university who has returned or arrived from abroad is obliged to notify the university by phone or by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. The teacher needs to arrange an alternative way of carrying out classes that he will not be able to teach over the period of 14 days from arriving in Poland (e.g. replacement, online classes using Skype, doing classes at a later date, making teaching materials available through the Extranet system + additional individual consultations at a later date, etc.). The dean's office employee immediately informs the appropriate group of students about the change in the organization of such classes.
4) All persons with cold, fever and flu-like symptoms are required not to come to the university. Such persons should contact a doctor by phone or a sanitaryepidemiological station.
5) The persons enumerated in points 1 and 4 are asked to contact the university only by phone or e-mail.
6) I oblige the lecturers to propose to students who, for the reasons mentioned above, are unable to participate in the classes, alternative forms of acquiring knowledge and / or its verification using distance learning methods, in particular to make teaching materials available and to post the necessary announcements in the Extranet system.
7) All mass cultural and sporting events planned by the university are cancelled.
8) All people on the AEH campus are asked to disinfect their hands after entering the building and to wash their hands frequently. Thus, I would like to remind you that, according to the appeal of the Chief Sanitary Inspector, washing hands with water and ordinary soap or detergent for at least 30 seconds is key to limiting the spread of coronavirus.
I appeal for the use of only reliable sources of information about coronavirus, which you will find on the websites of public institutions, at: www.gis.gov.pl or www.gov.pl/koronavirus and by calling the number of the free helpline NFZ 800-190-590.
This Ordinance shall enter into force of the day of its publication.
dr Konrad Janowski