Recruitment for traineeship abroad as part of the Erasmus+ Programme takes place according to the following schedule:
- submitting applications: Until 28 February 2020;
- interview: deadlines are set individually for each candidate – not later than 20 March 2020;
- Announcement of recruitment results: 31 March 2020.
If vacancies arise following the announcement of recruitment results, supplementary recruitment will be held.
Recruitment for studies abroad as part of the Erasmus+ Programme takes place according to the following schedule:
- submitting applications:
– until 31 March for the winter semester,
– until 5 November for the summer semester,
- Interview: individual deadlines are set for each candidate;
- announcement of recruitment results:
– until 5 January for the winter semester,
– until 5 May for the summer semester.
The results of recruitment
International recruitment for Erasmus + internships in the academic year 2019/2020 will continue until 28 February 2019.
Recruitment for the Erasmus + program in the academic year 2019/2020 will be ongoing until 5 November 2019 (for the summer term) and until 31 March 2020.
All interested parties are warmly invited.